There are 10 total sheets and 7 answer keys.
– PDF Print (no-prep print and go!)
– Google Classroom (save the sheets to your Google Drive to assign to your students in Google Classroom!)
– PDF Fill In (have your students type directly on the PDF via PDF form boxes!)
– Two sheets breaking down a theme topic and a theme statement.
– A mind map graphic organizer for students to assess their background knowledge of the literary term theme.
– Two graphic organizers for students to analyze a theme topic (one-word main idea such as “Adventure”) in a individual text. Version one is a chart and version two is a graphic organizer.
– Graphic organizer for students to create and analyze a theme statement present in an individual text. (theme statement = a sentence stating the message/lesson the author tries to convey to the reader.)
– Venn Diagram for students to brainstorm theme topics shared between two texts.
– Graphic organizer for students to analyze a theme topic present in both texts.
– Graphic organizer for students to analyze a theme statement present in both texts.
– Chart for students to create and analyze a theme statement (message/lesson) present in both texts.
Product Pages: 17
The resources in this product are also in the bundle below: