- Have two different activity options:
- One Pager – Indirect and Direct Characterization
- One Pager – Character Development
- Find specific quotes in the text related to the character and their development.
- Create a one pager creatively showcasing their understanding and knowledge of a character in the text.
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
Focuses on the personality of the character and analyzes how indirect and direct characterization is used to reveal details about the character.
- Students answer a series of questions to identify specific character traits and evidence of the text that reveals the personality of the character.
Focuses on how a character changes from beginning – middle – end and the events and other characters that caused the changes.
- Students answer a series of questions to identify how a character changes throughout the text and evidence showing that change.
One Pager Rubric for each activity.
Seven One Pager templates students can use to create their one pager!
- Digital versions of the templates are also included!
SEVENTEEN Student Examples of One Pagers
- 6 examples for a one pager focusing on theme
- 5 examples for a one pager focusing on an act/scene summary from a play
- 6 examples for a one pager focusing on a research topic/historical figure
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 77
Content Pages: 37