– Teacher Directions
– Lesson Plan Power Point that includes:
- Learning Goals
- Lesson pacing and order
1. Teacher Directions
2. Common Characteristics of Fairy Tales Info Sheet
3. Fairy Tale Synopsis Template
4. Fairy Tale Annotation Template
5. Fairy Tale Analysis Worksheet
6. Fairy Tale Synopsis Template
7. Student assignment sheet on turning a fairy tale into a scary tale (scary story)
9. Rubric for scary tale
10. Answer Key
Product Pages: 11
Total Pages: 16
Editable: Yes, but not all. There are three editable pages:
Editable Page 1: If you want students to choose from a list of fairy tales you can create a synopsis sheet for each one so students can choose quicker. An editable template is provided for you in this resource.
Editable Page 2 and 3: If you want students to annotate their fairy tale, an editable template is provided for you.
IN AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION RELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, NO FAIRY TALES ARE INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT. I do however provide a website that has the text of multiple popular fairy tales.
File Type: ZIP
This product is also included in the following:
- Halloween Activities Bundle
- Fall Lesson Plans Bundle (Halloween & Thanksgiving)
- Holiday Lesson Plans Bundle (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years)