- Review events from each episode and explain whether or not they believe Odysseus was a good or bad leader in the episode.
- Identify three adjectives that reflect Odysseus’ leadership skills
- Identify specific examples from the text that supports Odysseus being a good or bad leader, or both.
- Write an argumentative essay detailing the type of leader they believe Odysseus to be.
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
1. Evaluation Chart
- Evaluate Odysseus’ leadership skills by reviewing each episode and explaining whether or not they believe Odysseus was a good or bad leader in that episode and why.
2. Mind Map
- Decide what type of leader they believe Odysseus to be (good, bad or both).
- Choose three adjectives to describe Odysseus’ leadership skills.
- Provide three examples from the text to support their responses.
3. Essay Outline
- Students use the mind map and evaluation chart to outline their essay.
4. Essay Reminders
- Essay assignment sheet with reminders on key details to include in the essay.
File Type: Zip – PDF, Microsoft Word & Google Slides
Total Pages: 33
Content Pages: 23