Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
- Template one focuses on a person
- Students can create a paper tent or digital fact card focusing on a African American historical figure.
- Template two focuses on an event, era or movement
- Students can create a paper tent or digital fact card focusing on an event, era or movement important to African American history.
Print – Paper Tent
- What is a paper tent? Have you ever had your students create name tents during the beginning of the school year? Well imagine them doing the same thing except they use the tent to visualize their knowledge about a research topic related to Black History Month!
Digital – Google Slides version included in the resource called a “Digital Fact Card”
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 22
Content Pages: 12