- Choose a research topic to focus on (person, event/movement, location/place, thing (like an invention))
- Conduct research to learn about their topic.
- Identify notable quotes from their research that directly relates to what they learn/resonates with them.
- Create a one pager creatively showcasing their understanding and knowledge of their research topic.
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
1. Topic Analysis
- Students choose a research topic and record any information they find to include it in their one pager.
2. One Pager Rubric
3. Seven One Pager templates students can use to create their one pager!
- Digital versions of the templates are also included!
4. SEVENTEEN Student Examples of One Pagers!
- 6 examples for a one pager focusing on theme
- 5 examples for a one pager focusing on an act/scene summary from a play
- 6 examples for a one pager focusing on a research topic/historical figure
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 54
Content Pages: 30