- Identify the most important events from either an act or scene of a play.
- Find specific quotes in the play related to important events and/or that resonated with the student.
- Create a one pager creatively showcasing their understanding and knowledge of the act or scene.
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
1. Play Analysis
- Students identify the most important events from the act or scene to include it in the one pager.
2. One Pager Rubric
3. Seven One Pager templates students can use to create their one pager!
- Digital versions of the templates are also included!
4. SEVENTEEN Student Examples of One Pagers!
- 6 examples for a one pager focusing on theme
- 5 examples for a one pager focusing on an act/scene summary from a play
- 6 examples for a one pager focusing on a research topic/historical figure
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 55
Content Pages: 31