1. Teacher Directions
- A PowerPoint with six pages of teacher directions.
2. Project Directions for students
- Includes detailed instructions, list of research topics and requirements of everything that needs to be included in the brochure.
- These requirements can also be adapted if you want your students’ final product to be something other than a brochure (PowerPoint, Prezi, PSA, etc.)
3. Cornell Notes Template
- Provided for students to use to record any information they find when they research their topic.
4. Group Activity Option – If you choose to make this a group activity instead of an individual one, instructions are included!
- Presentation guidelines explaining in detail how students are expected to present their brochure.
- Group Member Evaluation – Students evaluate their performance of themselves and their peers
5. Brochure Rubric
File Type: Zip/PDF
Total Pages: 18
Content Pages: 14