This resource is a BUNDLE containing the following individual products:
Print and Digital Versions Included:
– PDF Print (no-prep print and go!)
– Google Classroom (save the sheets to your Google Drive to assign to your students in Google Classroom!)
– PDF Fill In (have your students type directly on the PDF via PDF form boxes!)
– Info sheet defining direct and indirect characterization
– Graphic organizer focusing on physical traits of an individual character
– Graphic organizer comparing the physical traits of two characters
– Worksheet tasking students to analyze direct characterization and the five forms of indirect characterization. (2 versions)
– Worksheet focusing on students analyzing the interactions with two characters and what it suggests about their relationship. (2 versions)
– Worksheets for a group activity option (6 sheets)
Students are tasked with analyzing how a character develops from beginning – middle – end through plot and character interactions.
– Worksheet focusing on how events cause the character to develop throughout the text.
– Worksheet focusing on how other characters can influence a characters development throughout the text.
– Worksheet combining both above. (2 versions)
Product Pages: 18
Answer Keys: 4
The resources in this product are also in the bundle below: