This resource is a BUNDLE containing the following individual products:
This comprehensive resource covers questions related to establishing:
– Classroom Rules & Consequences
– Policies, Procedures and Systems
– Teacher Organization
– Techniques to remain consistent
– Materials needed for classroom organization
…. And more!
Covering high school classroom rules, consequences, essential policies, procedures, systems and routines, this checklist will help you rock your classroom management!
Topics included in the list:
– The philosophy that completely turned my view of classroom management around!
– Policies, Procedures and Systems for:
—- Entering the Room
—- During Class (lateness, make-up work, setting expectations, techniques etc.)Leaving the Room (procedure/policy)
—- Ending the Class
—- After Class (strategies and systems)
– Teacher policies, procedures and systems
– List of materials needed for classroom organization
…. And more!
This comprehensive classroom management plan will help you in four incredible ways:
1. Hours of time saved!
Why reinvent the wheel?! This is a classroom management plan that is ready for YOU! So, why spend hours trying to create your own when you can use mine and adapt it to your own classroom!
2. Gives 5 core classroom rules and 4 consequences that will be so easy for you and your students to remember!
3. Provides Core Policies, Procedures and Systems for:
Entering the Room
Hello & Handout
BTBR (Before the Bell Rings)
During the Class
Getting out of seat
May I Have Your Attention Please?
Cell phone policy
Late students’ procedure
Handout placement and procedure
“Lang-you-ah-jay” (handling the use of profanity)
– Leaving the Room
Procedures for going to the bathroom, getting water, or going to the nurse,
counselor or other.
– Supplies and the procedure for students to get them
– No Name papers
– Charging station
– Turn-in Bins
End of class
Procedure for collecting handouts/materials
Seat and bell
4. Provides Core Organization Techniques
Student desk set-up
Teacher must haves for desk organization
♨️ BONUS! ♨️
NINE MUST HAVE ITEMS to organize your classroom and streamline your management!
Product Pages: 32
Total Pages: 48