1. Planning Sheet
- Students identify a character and use their background knowledge to note specific details including physical traits, hopes, dreams, aspirations, fears, and more!
- The planning sheet also tasks students with analyzing how the character(s) has developed throughout the text.
2. Student Directions
Directions for both the bi-fold and tri-fold option are given. Students include information such as:
- Character development
- Character traits
- Character Interactions
- Analysis on what causes the character to change throughout the text.
- Evidence showing the character development.
- Illustrations to represent the character and/or the characters development
- A rubric both the bi-fold and tri-fold option are given. Grading criteria includes cover page, content pages, events, character overview, visual images and creativity!
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 16
Content Pages: 5