There are 7 products included:
- Christmas Party Menu Using Imagery
- New Years Resolution One Pager
- Valentine’s Day Paper Tent
- Black History Month Research Project
- 150+ Black History Month Research Topics
- Black History Month Fact Card
- Holiday Acrostic Poem
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
CHRISTMAS MENU USING IMAGERY
Need a fun and engaging Christmas activity for middle or high school? Have your students practice imagery and the five senses by analyzing the descriptive words in menus from their favorite restaurant! Students will then create their own Christmas menu using imagery to describe their favorite Christmas food, beverages or desserts!
- Learn how to define imagery and identify the five senses.
- Practice identifying examples of imagery by analyzing the menu from their favorite restaurant!
- Create their own Christmas party menu describing their favorite foods using imagery!
NEW YEARS RESOLTION ONE PAGER
Fun and engaging one pager new year goal activity! A one pager activity allows students to create a single page creative and imaginative response to a text, prompt, concept, etc. Have your students set growth mindset goals as a New Years Resolution and showcase them via an engaging and creative one pager!
- Learn the difference between a growth mindset and a fixed mindset
- The importance of having a growth mindset.
- Create three growth mindset goals for the new year!
BLACK HISTORY MONTH PROJECT
This fun and engaging print and digital Black History Month research project tasks students to work collaboratively or individually to learn about historical events related to African-American History! Included are two versions: PDF and Google Slides.
The following are the research topics included in this resource!
- Jim Crow Laws
- The Freedom Riders
- NAACP, SNCC, SCLC, CORE
- The March on Washington, 1963
- The Selma to Montgomery Marches
- Loving vs Virginia, Plessy vs. Ferguson, Brown vs. Board of Education
BLACK HISTORY FACT CARD
This fun and engaging print and digital Black History Month activity helps students showcase their knowledge about an important person, event, era or movement related to African-American History! Students choose their own research topic and have the option of creating a paper tent (print version) or a fact “card” (digital version).
BLACK HISTORY MONTH RESEARCH TOPICS
Check out this list of over 150+ Black History Month research topics focusing on articles, historical figures, movements, people and more! Suggested Black History Month activities included!
- Links to 32 articles
- 143 Historical figures, movements, organizations, and people that contributed to African- American history!
Valentines Day Paper Tent
Awesome Valentines Day activity for students to create a beautiful and touching memento for a person they are most thankful for!
Students are able to do this in a fun and engaging way – a paper tent! Have you ever had your students create name tents during the beginning of the school year? Well imagine them doing the same thing here, except students choose a person in their life they are most thankful for, and show why!
GREAT FOR ANY HOLIDAY!
Holiday Acrostic Poem
Get your students in the holiday spirit with this holiday acrostic poem activity! This template can be adapted to any holiday and includes an information sheet, worksheet and rubric!
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Content Pages: 116