This product is a bundle of 10 different resources. You can click on the images below or read further, as both have an explanation of what is included in each product!
Previews can be found for each by clicking on the image below!
Have you ever had your students create name tents during the beginning of the school year? Well imagine them doing the same thing except students can meet and greet with 4 of their peers and use a paper tent to write down the information they learn in their “interview”!
Includes one template and SEVEN sample questions to get students started!
Product Pages: 2
File Type: PDF
Students ”interview” their peers based on questions related to different categories. After each question, music is played to signal the next rotation so that students “interview” as many of their peers as possible.
Want to know more?
- 16 Different categories and 23 + questions to ensure variety!
- Completely editable to fit your own teaching style!
- Teacher direction/suggestions include!
This ice breaker is great for:
- Back to School
- On-going classroom community builder
- Adjusting to the needs of your classroom
This ice breaker focuses more on the students, but you can of course participate too!
Shake up your first day of school preparations with this engaging about me one pager activity! This is a great back to school activity and ice breaker activity to help your students introduce themselves and get to know their classmates, and also helps you as a teacher learn about what your students value the most on the first day!
This about me one pager allows tasks students with picking a value that is most important to them and create a one pager based on it!
You can participate too so that students can learn about your values!!
1. Worksheet asking a series of questions to help students determine the value that is most important to them.
2. Student guidelines to create the one pager.
Product Pages: 4
Total Pages: 7
This creative writing activity is a great first day of school ice breaker to help students introduce themselves and to get to know their classmates! You can also participate in this poetry activity! Great for a back to school poem or year round!
1. An acrostic poem information sheet detailing:
– The definition of an acrostic poem
– The three different ways you can structure an acrostic poem
– Three example poems (one for each structure)
2. Acrostic Poem worksheet
3. Acrostic Poem Rubric
Product Pages: 2
Total Pages: 5