Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
1. Character Analysis One-Pager
- Focuses on indirect and direct characterization to determine the personality/type of person the character is. Students also identify the characters hopes, dreams, fears, motivations and more!
2. Character Development One-Pager
- Focuses on how a character changes from the beginning-middle-end of the text. Students also identify major events and other characters that influence/develop the change.
3. Chapter Summary One-Pager
- Students identify important events from the chapter and create a visual representation of their summary through the one-pager.
4. Theme Analysis One-Pager
- Focuses on identifying a theme topic or theme statement that is present throughout the text.
- Theme Info Sheet also included that defines theme and explains the difference between a theme topic and a theme statement.
5. Six Student examples
6. Rubric for each one pager
7. Seven One Pager templates students can use to create their one pager!
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 52
Content Pages: 40