- Character comparison activity
- Answer Key
Character Comparison Activity
Students have to:
1. Identify similarities between:
– Candy’s dog and Lennie
– The relationship Candy has with his dog and the relationship between George and Lennie
2. Assess whether or not they believe Carlson was the appropriate person to kill Candy’s dog.
3. Connect the text to their lives by considering what they would do if they were in Candy’s shoes/ how they handle peer pressure.
Product Pages: 1
Total Pages: 2
Get this activity and more in my Of Mice and Men Bundle!