These 75 classroom debate topics will have your students highly engaged and allow them to practice their argumentation skills!
Topics relate to the following categories:
– Should all schools operate under a year-round schedule?
– Should it be mandatory for students to spend at least a semester studying abroad?
– Is Beyoncé the greatest entertainer of all time?
– Do celebrities make for bad role models?
– What impact does social media have on society?
– Are humans too dependent on technology?
4. Politics & Government
– Is cruel and unusual punishment justified when dealing in matters of national security?
– Should Presidents be paid less?
– Could the world survive if bees went extinct?
– Is global warming the single greatest threat to the planet?-
– Is it justifiable for employers to drug test potential hires?
– Should all U.S. Citizens be required to serve at least one year in the military?
– Should alternative medicines be banned?
– Is it wrong for pharmaceutical companies to profit from medication for grave or chronic illnesses?
File Type: PDF
Total Pages: 6
Content Pages: 3