- Teacher Directions
- Answer Key
- Two Activities focusing on direct and indirect characterization of George and Lennie.
- Different versions of activities for individual work or group assignment.
- Info sheet on characterization (definition and types)
- Activity 1: Characterization of George & Lennie based on physical appearance.
Optional poster version if you want to make it more of a group activity.
- Activity 2: Characterization of George and Lennie Chart.
There are two versions of this activity:
– Version one is a two page chart.
Page one tasks students with finding examples of the actions, behaviors and speech of both George and Lennie and explaining what it reveals about their character.
Page two requires students to focus on the interactions between George and Lennie and what it reveals about their relationship with each other.
– Version 2 is a group activity
Students are assigned either George or Lennie and have to find examples of either their actions, speech or impact on each other and what is suggests about their character.
Product Pages: 27
Total Pages: 46
Get this activity and more in my Of Mice and Men Bundle!