This resource is a bundle containing FOUR different products!
Print and Digital Versions Included:
– PDF Print (no-prep print and go!)
– Google Classroom (save the sheets to your Google Drive to assign to your students in Google Classroom!)
– PDF Fill In (have your students type directly on the PDF via PDF form boxes!)
– Info sheet defining direct and indirect characterization
– Graphic organizer focusing on physical traits of an individual character
– Graphic organizer comparing the physical traits of two characters
– Worksheet tasking students to analyze direct characterization and the five forms of indirect characterization. (2 versions)
– Worksheet focusing on students analyzing the interactions with two characters and what it suggests about their relationship. (2 versions)
– Worksheets for a group activity option (6 sheets)
Students are tasked with analyzing how a character develops from beginning – middle – end through plot and character interactions focusing on:
– How events cause the character to develop throughout the text.
– The way other characters can influence a characters development throughout the text.
– Worksheet combining both above. (2 versions)
TWO Brochure Options: Bi- Fold OR Tri-Fold which include:
In this engaging character analysis activity students create a brochure showcasing their understanding of a major character they have analyzed.
- Planning Sheet
- Student Directions
Have students show their understanding and knowledge of a character with this creative and engaging one pager activity.
TWO ONE PAGER ACTIVITIES:
– Character Analysis
Focuses on the personality of the character and analyzes how indirect and direct characterization is used to reveal details about the character.
– Character Development
Focuses on how a character changes from beginning – middle – end and the events and other characters that caused the changes.
Product Pages: 27
Answer Keys: 4