Students create their own acrostic poem focusing on what uniquely represents them (what they like/,don’t like, who/what they love most, their hopes, dreams, aspirations and goals etc.).
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
1. An acrostic poem information sheet detailing:
- The definition of an acrostic poem
- The three different ways you can structure an acrostic poem
- Three example poems (one for each structure)
2. Acrostic Poem planning worksheet to help students create their poem.
3. Three poem templates for students to use.
- Examples for each template are also included!
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 25
Content Pages: 18